Panasonic KX-T0151 2-Channel Cell Station:
Panasonic KX T0151 2.4 GHz Wireless 2 Channel Cell Station
Wireless LAN Installation Notes:
- Compatible with Panasonic KX-TAW848, KX-TDA50G, KX-TDA100, KX-TDA200, KX-TDA600, KX-TDE100, KX-TDE200, KX-TDE600
- Phone requires Panasonic Programming Software to register handset to Panasonic Phone System
- KX-TAW848 maximum of 4 per system
- KX-TDA50 or KX-TDA50G maximum of 8 per system
- Supports up to 28 handsets
- Compatible with KX-TD7690, KX-TD7680, KX-TD7684 or KX-TD7694 Wireless Phones
- Maximum of 2 simultaneous conversations per cell station
- Each 2 Channel Cell Station takes 1 Digital Extension
- Cell stations must be placed 50 feet away from each other and overlap signals for best range and clarity
- Uses 2.4GHz frequency
- Up to 197 ft range (depends on environment)
- As you move from one area, and the signal gets weaker, the phone call is "handed off" to the next
Panasonic KX-T0151 Cell Station with a stronger signal.
- Great for large homes and offices with lots of square footage and multiple floors
- Replaces the previous model KX-T0141
This product line is currently discontinued. For new installations, purchase the DECT 6.0 Wireless Phones and Cell Stations instead.
These units should only be used in an environment that already has Panasonic 2.4 GHz Wireless Phone and
Cell Stations. When installing a Multi-cell Wireless application in a site that is using an 802.11b Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN), the
Panasonic Cell Stations should be located as far apart as possible from the WLAN Access Points (AP) or should be substituted with DECT 6.0 Wireless Phones and Cell Stations. This is done to avoid reducing the throughput of the Wireless Local Area Network WLAN. It is recommended that the access Points utilize channel 9 when possible. The separation distance between Cell Stations should always be a minimum of 15 to 40 feet.